Are you looking for a colorful dessert that not only looks good, but is healthy too? How about a fruit dessert? Baked bananas are delicious! The browner the banana, the sweeter it will be. Add a burst of flavor with blueberries and raspberries as a topping. They are nutritious and juicy.
Below is the simple recipe.
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 400.
- Step 1: Slice 2 bananas in the middle.
- Step 2: Sprinkle a tablespoon of cinnamon on all 4 slices.
- Step 3: Lightly butter pan and add banana slices.
- Step 4: Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Step 5: Sprinkle fresh blueberries and/or raspberries on top of baked bananas.
Now it’s time to enjoy!
Have you tried this recipe? What did you think? Leave a comment below.
Latest posts by Raquel (see all)
- Meet Elza, Latinx Multidisciplinary Artist & Instructor - February 4, 2019
- Meet Kleaver Cruz, Founder of The Black Joy Project - October 8, 2018
- Things You Shouldn’t Say or Do When Your Friend is Going Through A Divorce - October 1, 2018