This post is sponsored by Comcast Small Business, but all opinions are my own. Please see below for additional disclosure.
When I first launched my consulting business, one of the first things that I did was figure out what were my technology needs and what equipment would be necessary to purchase. Another priority was to determine what items I exactly needed in my office space for client visits, so that I could accommodate their needs as it relates to having a productive meeting (equipment for presentations, Wi-Fi access, etc.).
As small business owners, we must be equipped with the right technology tools to effectively do our jobs. According to a recent survey, about 2/3 of business owners feel overwhelmed when it comes to technology *. I totally understand why; I know the feeling of wanting your business to grow at a fast pace and also wanting to be up to date with all of the gadgets that promise to help small business owners work efficiently.
3 Technology Tips for Small Business Success
As you build, grow, and maintain your business, make sure you consider these three important tips below, before making any technology investment.
- Take a fresh look at your business plan.
- Understand how technology can fill the gaps.
- Find a trusted advisor or service provider.
See these tips in action via this useful infographic from Comcast Business.
Comcast Business Is A Valuable Resource for Small Businesses
Comcast Business is a valuable resource for small businesses as it relates to your technology needs. Check out three reasons why below.
- They are quick to respond. Customers can reach one of the 1,900 live, specially trained Business Service representatives within about 30 seconds.
- Installation options are flexible to minimize disruption to business flow. Convenient install times include nights and weekend installations.
- Their goal is that you are equipped to be as productive as possible. Has your internet ever gone down? It’s the worst. Well, Comcast Business won’t stop working until it’s fixed.
Do you remember when you first launched your small business? What was your number one technology concern? Leave a comment below or tweet @BoriquaChicks!
P.S. Voting is now open through May 13 to help determine who will win $20,000 from the Comcast Business I4E (Innovations 4 Entrepreneurs) Contest. Visit here to vote.
*Source: The Brother Small Business Survey 2014
Disclosure: Comcast Business partnered with bloggers such as me for this program. As part of this program, I received compensation for my time. They did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about any product mentioned in these posts. Comcast Business believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. Comcast Business’ policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations.
Latest posts by Rebecca (see all)
- My Top 5 Essential Items for A Successful Road Trip - November 2, 2018
- Meet Yajaira De La Espada, Afro-Latinx Author & Teacher - October 15, 2018
- Where Have You Been, Boriqua Chicks? - September 4, 2018