Unless explicitly stated, Boriqua Chicks does not claim ownership to any images, music, videos, etc. (hereon known as “media”) on BoriquaChicks.com. Thus, any media posted on the site was either purchased from various stock photography websites; sent via email by a reader, publicist, or online user; or was readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code).
Claims of Infringement:
If you feel that any media posted on BoriquaChicks.com infringes on your copyright, please let us know. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately with the following information:
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- a description of the copyrighted work to which you claim infringement;
- the exact blog post URL or brief description of post with alleged infringed material;
- a statement from the infringed stating that, in good faith, you believe that the use of copyrighted material has not been authorized by you, an agent acting on your behalf, or within the confines of the law;
- your electronic or physical signature or the signature of a person authorized to act on your behalf;
- a statement bound by penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Before any persons allege an infringement, he/she should consult copyright materials to confirm that the use is, in fact, infringing. Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.